N3L (Newton's3rd Law
N3L upload words.
A complete, and ready to deliver, high quality KS4 / GCSE lesson from Fox Teach Ltd.
(For USA - this lesson is at 8th to 10th grade level).
This is a complete lesson from start to end, you do not need to spend many hours carefully planning, creating, resourcing and improving this lesson after each use. I have already spent those hours preparing this lesson for my students and improving it over many years. This is a very high quality lesson.
There is nothing for you to do but give it a quick look through and familiarise yourself with it.
* I can name forces and identify the direction they act in (KS3 revision).
* I understand Newton’s 3rd law.
* I can analyse situations using N3L
This carefully crafted lesson is over 30 slides long, and is full of learning activities as below:
* Notes to help the teacher.
* Starter - simple task where students self-assess against the objectives.
* Activity sheet - unique to Barclayfox.
* Activity sheet answers.
* Questions – all answers are provided.
* Self marking / Peer marking
* Theory slides (carefully sculpted, interspaced with learning activities, not ‘death by powerpoint’).
* Play ball.
* Quiz Quiz Trade game.
* Video clip link (carefully selected – this alone can save you 20+ minutes of searching).
* Paired work activities – all answers are provided.
* Student self-assessment versus objectives activity – so learners can judge for themselves how much they have learnt.
As teachers we all work ridiculously long hours each week. Give yourself a break, spend some life with your wife / husband / children / friends / family by purchasing more lessons created by “Barclayfox” once they appear on TES. Please note: when searching for resources please type barclayfox into the search box/engine and it will show you all our resources.
Please purchase this lesson, and leave a positive review.
This lesson is part of a series, whilst they all work very well as standalone individual lessons you may wish to buy others from the series:
0. Bundles – contain 3 or more of these lessons at a discounted price (however please note not all my series are bundled).
1. Vectors and scalars.
2. Forces between objects (contact / non-contact and Newton’s 3rd law).
3. Forces and Newton’s third law (N3L).
4. Resultant forces, free body diagrams.
5. Forces and acceleration F=Ma
6. Required practical F=Ma
7 to 12 - please see list in this powerpoint
Thank you, and happy teaching!
Fox Teach Ltd